Monday 22 April 2013

Now, where was I?

That was destabilising! I have just completed my first return to my previous life for a few days and it felt very peculiar. Alison's Dad Barry flew up to meet us at the Gold Coast Airport and I in turn flew down to Gerringong for a few days to keep in touch with my practice and read my mail and do some other very important things or something like that. It was lovely to catch up with Mum and Dad who looked after me very well.

Anyway, Gerringong has not changed much in our absence. Surprise,  surprise. It is still the fantastic place it was when we left. If I had any doubts about where we lived, and the life we live, then travelling around Australia has put those doubts to bed. First objective accomplished. 

Now, where was I? 

Wet N' Wild


Australia Zoo

Mooloolaba Beach



Right back into the groove. Enjoying Queensland. Off to Fraser Island in the next few days and then further on up the coast as we move further away from home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment