Wednesday 13 February 2013

Who's Stinky

I probably should explain who Stinky is.
Stinky has been with me since early in my life. He was one of those stuffed Koala toys and he did once have hair. Apparently I sucked it all off in my attempts to comfort myself or something like that. Anyway, I began to neglect Stinky in my teenage years , as you do. When I began travelling in my late teens , I decided to take Stinky along and he has been travelling with me ever since. He is usually stuffed in a drawer in my office in between travels and it has been a while since his last journey so he is surely pretty psyched about this one.
You won't hear much more about Stinky but you may notice him in the photos I post here along the way. A bit like "Where's Wally" or whatever that series is called.
So we have made it to Narooma and will be spending a few days here as we gather ourselves and get used to the idea  of following the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I recognise that view! Please take Stinky over to visit Rod and Denise, sit him up on the 'perch' on the front deck (step aside pottery pelican) and take a photo...I'd love it! For some reason I imagined you going north to start off. Love to you all! Wx

    ReplyDelete